Sometimes you can just get ticked off. I know there are reasons why people do what they do but it does not make life easy.
For instance my husband and I have been part of this group at church. For the last year I have hated going. I could not put my finger really on it but I hated going. I felt like they were out to find my weaknesses and that there were things that were not healthy emotionally. Finally last December I decided to finally keep my mouth shut and things got really weird. Even for my hubby and he is pretty tolerant of most things. I remember laying in bed after the last meeting and he decided to just quit. We are going to a different group next year and when we decided the group leader had to give us his blessing for it. Gotta love that.
Then I had been faithfully blogging on a fitness site for a while and I felt I was really making an impact in people's lives until someone decided to go from daily to a continuous blog. So I decided if my energies were not appreciated I would just back off.
Today I also tried to be nice to someone who is basically a jerk. It killed me talking to them and slam I felt like I was being punched out or something.
So I am backing off. Is it alright to want justice and not get bitter about it. I don't want to see people fail but sometimes I just want resolution. Is that okay?
I am truly a blessed person. I like my life. I like the fact when friends gravely disappoint me that someone else goes to take their place. I am thankful for my husband, my Lord and my family. When is it alright though to say enough is enough. I did today and it feels pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment